Thursday, September 8, 2011

What Writing Means to Me

Do you enjoy writing?

 Honestly, I don't enjoy writing, but I like writing letters to my friend when their birthdays or big holidays.
In addition, I'm trying to write journal everyday even though I sometimes feel tired.


Do you keep a diary in your language?

 Yes, I do. I'm trying to write journal everyday, but I'm failing.. However, I try to write journal as possible as I can.


Do you avoid writing whenever you can?

 Yes, I sometimes avoid. If I have enough time, I don't hurry. It means I avoid as possible as I can.


What positive role could writing as a process play in your life?

 The best point of writing is that when I'm not sure about my opinions, thinkings and feelings, I can arrange them while I'm writing.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this first post, Hong. I thought your final point particularly interesting, and it's true for me, too: writing often helps me to think clearly.

    ReplyDelete