Thursday, December 1, 2011

After read Romeo & Juliet

  "Romeo and Juliet" is really famous story in whole world. I think many people know this story even though they aren't interested in literature. In fact, I have never read this story even though I already knew the content of this story because I heard when other people talked about the content. Although, I haven't read this story, I have seen the video of this part that we studied recently. It was fun.

 I like this part because their love looks like very pure and innocent. Juliet is about to fall in love with Romeo as she just hears his voice.. what a sweet!
However, I think this part shows not only how sweet their love, but also the situation of that time.
Each families are enemies, so it's too difficult to achieve their love.. it's a little bit weird as present conception, isn't it? Probably, some families' conflict was very strong at that time.

 Anyway, I enjoyed reading this part of "Romeo and Juliet" Thank Nathan for giving me chance to read this story!

No comments:

Post a Comment